mercredi 12 août 2015

Brand New Coming Album Mastering...


As we are about to finish the mixing and mastering of the brand new VOCIFERIAN Full Length Album...

I'd like to thank the sessions members that for the very first time helped me on this very special new coming effort.

Thanks to Vincent Trépanier , for the time and hard work on the drums sessions. As for covering so far all my ideas and expectations.

Also, I would like to thank here Mr. Dominic Rouleau, for his incredible work on the piano sessions. Always ready to help and who has been able to materialize some beautiful piano parts just from me humming him some melodies that just came to me through my dreams...

The end of the mixing and mastering should take place in a few days now...

So, I take advantage of this little disclaimer to let you all know that this coming opus will definitely not be for every ear and heart. And I truly assume this side of that very particular work. So please don't wait for your sooo codified "scene" confinement...

As "Unexpectable" as "Deviant" as "Out-of-the-box" as "Raw" as "Unpolished" as "Format free" as "Personal" & "Decadent" as I've been possible to involve myself into this piece... so far the most beautiful Vociferian dejection to be splattered over Vinyl Gatefold LP through Von Frost Records!

More infos about the conception of it and the official announcement of the digital release of the album... soon...

L.G.

OPF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire